AE Astro-Engineering 5x Barlow....

AE Astro-Engineering 5x Barlow....

Postby skye at night » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:30 pm

like new, never used, cased, boxed, has nifty threaded lock ring for holding ep's securely....
Also has a hidden t' thread that fastens directly to t-ring for secure camera attachment...

Cost 100 6 months ago...

Sell in uk delivered for £60 ONO...

British design, Japanese Optics...

[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd63/skyeatnight/DSC_0018.jpg[/IMG][image][/image]

Thanks

Steve

....a bit from the manufacturer....

Good looks, pin sharp performance - and a killer secret under its hat !

The smart looks of the Supreme Barlow hide a cunning secret. The twist-lock eyepiece holder is a joy to use - it holds the eyepiece rigidly with the lightest twist of the contoured lock ring. A nylon collet actually grabs the eyepiece barrel, centering it perfectly (not tilting the eyepiece or pushing it to one side as the usual cross screws will), ensuring that your precious eyepieces will not be marked no matter how tightly you lock it in.

Then simply unscrew the lock ring to reveal a standard T thread! Any standard T2 mounting ring can now be added to this thread to allow the Supreme Barlow to be used with any digital or film SLR camera.

It's a beautifully simple design that is ultra-functional both visually, used with your existing 1.25" eyepieces, and astro-photographically! The fact that the AE Supreme Barlow performs in either of these modes better than any other competitor product would be exceptional. But that it out performs other Barlows visually and photographically is simply stunning. A big hooray for British design again!
skye at night

RE: AE Astro-Engineering 5x Barlow....

Postby rob5 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:56 am

I am interested Steve ,Can you send me a photo either here or my e-mail address,
cheers
rob5

RE: AE Astro-Engineering 5x Barlow....

Postby gazmass » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Has this been sold? I am interested in buying it. How much would it cost to post
gazmass

Return to Eyepieces & Lenses