Artwork for trade....space sculpture

Artwork for trade....space sculpture

Postby artsapart » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:46 am

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Hi there, I have some artwork in my portfolio based on a space theme and I am looking to trade a piece of my work for a telescope that is in good working order. So if anyone would like to do a trade like this then please let me know
To see my art checkout my homepage link
artsapart

RE: Artwork for trade....space sculpture

Postby lukeskywatcher » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:16 pm

WOW. I love that artwork. I'm just sorry i dont have a scope to trade. I'd love that hanging on my wall. Thats my kind of art.

Forget a scope...........................what would be the asking price on that piece?

I'm gonna throw out a guess of 1.5K

Yikes i just saw the price on your website. Kinda underselling yourself there. I'll take 1 of those PLEASE.
lukeskywatcher

Postby pulsar » Fri May 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Lovely artwork.

Is it an experiment in texture and layers?
Second Star To The Right And Straight On Till Morning...
(Captain James T Kirk U.S.S Enterprise...)
pulsar

doughhhhh!

Postby artsapart » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:06 am

whoops!
artsapart

Postby artsapart » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:06 am

[quote]ORIGINAL: lukeskywatcher

WOW. I love that artwork. I'm just sorry i dont have a scope to trade. I'd love that hanging on my wall. Thats my kind of art.

Forget a scope...........................what would be the asking price on that piece?

I'm gonna throw out a guess of 1.5K

Yikes i just saw the price on your website. Kinda underselling yourself there. I'll take 1 of those PLEASE. 

[/quote]

Hi there, and sorry for the delay in my reply, thanks for taking a look at the sculpture and for the comments that you have made, they are very much appreciated. It wouldn't be the first time that I have been told I am underselling my work, but I like to keep my work affordable for as many as possible to enjoy. cheers for now Jake [;)]
artsapart

Postby artsapart » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:23 am

[quote]ORIGINAL: pulsar

Lovely artwork.

Is it an experiment in texture and layers?
[/quote]

Hi there Pulsar, I do appologise for the delay in my reply have only just noticed that my post had a response!

Yes, this piece is an experiment with textures and layers, it is also a variation on one of the first designs that I started to make, when I first started offering my work for sale, adding colour like this was almost a second phase to my work. I was very impressed with the results, thanks for stopping by to look and for taking the time to comment.[;)]
artsapart

Return to Misc