Astronomy magazines and books

Astronomy magazines and books

Postby thomasm » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Hi,

I'm spring-cleaning my flat and have the following items for sale. All are in excellent condition unless stated otherwise.

Magazines:
* Sky at Night 2009 complete with CDs (issues #44 to 55 inclusive) £15
* Physics World (monthly physics magazine) 2006-2009 complete, FREE with other purchase, buyer collects

Buyer collects or I would be willing to deliver close to WD4 (West Hertfordshire).

Books:
* "The New Solar System" Beatty, O'Leary & Chaikin, 1st edition (1981) -- dust jacket has a few scuffs on the corners. (£10)
* "Exploring the X-ray Universe" by Charles & Seward, 1st edition (1995) -- paperback with plastic jacket. This is a really good introduction to X-ray astronomy. SOLD
* "Orbital Motion" by Archie Roy, 3rd edition (1988) -- hardback. Excellent book on planetary and satellites' orbits in the solar system. Quite mathematical! SOLD
* "Violent Universe" by Nigel Calder (1969) -- paperback book based on the BBC TV series (£2)
* "BAA Observing Guide" edited by Richard McKim (1995) -- introductory guide (free with any other item)

Price includes P&P for books (see above for location). Offers invited on multiple items.

Feel free to ask any Qs.

Thomas
thomasm

Return to Misc