Binders

A place for general chat about Sky at Night Magazine

Binders

Postby andrew_usher_bds » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Ordered binders last November , they never arrived despite several phone calls and promises that they were on the way. February asked for are fund when told there were none available, again after multiple phone calls and promises no money. By the time I receive my money it will have cost me more in phone charges than the value of the refund. On last contact told they still had no binders despite advertising them in the magazine ,order at your peril.
andrew_usher_bds

Re: Binders

Postby dave.b » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:36 pm

That's a terrible story of very poor customer service :-( I hope you get it sorted very soon!

Dave B.
dave.b

Re: Binders

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Merchandise and subscriptions are handled by an external company and not by Immediate Media directly. We are looking into this for you and someone will contact you via email shortly.

We will soon be posting details here in our forums of who to contact and the best procedures to follow should you have any problems with subscriptions, back issues or merchandise (such as our binders). In the meantime I will be closing this thread. Please keep an eye on our forums for this information in the coming days.

Kind regards
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Return to General