Celestron at US prices

Celestron at US prices

Postby omegabri » Mon May 07, 2007 2:20 am

[font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]Hi all….[:)][/size][/color][/font]
[size=3][font=arial][color=#99ffff] [/color][/font][/size]
[font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]Just a quick email to offer a service !![/size][/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]I’ve just received my Celestron Dual Axis motors for my C6-N off a contact I have in the US. I saved £30 - £40 on UK retail prices !! [/size][/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]I could retail the C6-N motors at around £105 (plus postage on top of around £10) via Ebay. Let me know if anyone wants a specific Celestron motor, or CCD Nexstar and I’ll get a price for you !![/size][/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]Delivery took about 2 ½ weeks from it being ordered direct from Celestron.[/size][/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]I could probably get scopes too, but not sure what delivery costs would be with the weight etc….but I could find out.[/size][/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]Drop me an email if you want me to look into anything for you[/size][/color][/font]
[email=brian@gort.wanadoo.co.uk][u][font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]brian@gort.wanadoo.co.uk[/size][/color][/font][/u][/email]
[font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]Kind regards guys…[/size][/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=#99ffff][size=3]Brian[/size][/color][/font]
omegabri

RE: Celestron at US prices

Postby omegabri » Wed May 09, 2007 11:46 pm

[color=#99ffff]Looks like this may have been taken the wrong way.......I only offered as I've just bought a dual axis motor for £60 less than the UK price from a contact that I've been getting other items from, and thought "why not offer the discounts to other members of the forum"[/color]
[color=#99ffff][/color]
[color=#99ffff]Sorry if this has offended anyone.........and I retract the offer (as not to offend any further !!)[/color]
[color=#99ffff][/color]
[color=#99ffff]Kind regards folks !![/color]
omegabri

Return to CCDs