Celestron Eye-Opener Kit

Celestron Eye-Opener Kit

Postby astro_baby » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:46 pm

I need to raise some cash for a little project of mine and as a result have decided to sell my Celestron Eyeopener kit.

Little used and in good condition - same as this one [url=http://firstlightoptics.com/proddetail.php?prod=CelestronEPkit][color=magenta][b][u]HERE[/u][/b][/color][/url]

All the EPs and filters are perfect. Case has a few scuffs and scratches and from use but nothing nasty.

[b]£90 plus delivery - pick up if local to Redhill, Surrey.[/b] [/align]
astro_baby

RE: Celestron Eye-Opener Kit

Postby lukeskywatcher » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Shame you have to sell it. Its a really good kit. Bargain price to any buyer.
lukeskywatcher

Postby astro_baby » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Is ok Luke - I bought it all for the 130PM as a kind of taster. Once I knew what I wanted I upgraded with the EP sizes I wanted. I was going to keep the kit to go with the Nexstar 4SE BUT - I have a little electronics project on and I really need a bit of cash for that. The EP kit isn't getting used and nor is ot likley to in the immediate future - so its bye bye time.
astro_baby

Postby astro_baby » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:23 pm

[color=#ff0033][size=4][b]SALE PENDING FOR THIS[/b][/size][/color]
astro_baby

Postby astro_baby » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:43 pm

[color=#ff6633][size=7]THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD[/size][/color]

A bargain as well as Celestron just upped the price to around the £170 mark.
astro_baby

Postby kev » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:40 pm

I'm the lucky person who bought this kit and I'm over the moon with it.

It's in fantastic condition, obviously well looked after, and [b]Astro_Baby[/b] couldn't have been more helpful. The effort she's gone to with the postage and packing is the best I've ever seen. I've bought many items through eBay and mail order and no-one compares to her for secure packaging and price.

[b]I'd definately buy from her again and would recommend anyone else to do so without hesitation.[/b]
[b][/b]
[b]You won't be disappointed.[/b]

All I need now are some clear skies !!
Kev
kev

Postby astro_baby » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Awww thanks Kev ( pssst heres the tenner I promised [:)] )

Seriously there wont be much for sale from me I'd think for quite some time. Just pleased you liked the kit - as I said, it was in tip top condition.

By the way I included some labels for the filters - you'll need them under a red light as the filter colors are a bit confusing with just red light. I never got round to sticking them on.

Just pleased you like the kit and I know you'll probably love the 32mm EP and the Barlow which, while not up to the quality of the Celestron Ultima is still a very nice one - far better than the ones supplied.

astro_baby

Return to Eyepieces & Lenses