Celestron NexStar 4SE For Sale Manchester Area

Celestron NexStar 4SE For Sale Manchester Area

Postby KimiT87Manc » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 pm

hi, i have for sale my beloved Celestron NexStar 4SE telescope. I have made the schoolboy mistake of jumping head first into things. I am only a beginner and this scope is too advanced for me. i have other bits with it too

Celestron NexStar 4SE telescope with manual & quick setup guide
Computerized mount
3 lenses - original celestron 25mm plossl lens, celestron 2x barlow lens & 3x barlow lens
meade telescope travel rucksack/bag
dew cover
200watt power invertor pack
red light pocket torch

all costing over £400+

i have only used it a few times and i got to grips of it quite easily but i have only viewed the moon and its crater but ive had fun along the way. it could do with a new power pack as its not keeping its charge, it could be the fuse in it but its fine if plugged in the mains for home use.

i know this telescope is capable of a lot more than what im giving it so im deciding to sell to get a beginner scope or a spotting scope. i can send photos on request by e-mail but i dont really come on here much so if you are interested then please send me a message via text to 07514444007. i am in lancashire inbetween the blackburn, bury and burnley area. anymore info or viewings please dont hesitate to ask. i need to sell this as its not getting its full useage.

if you know anything about scopes you'll know this is good. it really is a beauty but im only a beginner and have not really put it to much use.

please message me on 07514444007 - thank you ^_^
KimiT87Manc

Return to Telescopes & Mounts