Downloading Classic episodes

A place for general chat about Sky at Night Magazine

Downloading Classic episodes

Postby dj.vranch » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello. A while ago, I enquired how I could download classic episodes of The Sky at Night,from the bonus content, for watching on the computer, when an internet connection is not available. When the episodes were on the CD, there was no problem. I received a reply, from Admin, I believe, giving details of a way around this problem. Unfortunately, I did not use the information right away and I did not jot down the details. The reply with this information has now disappeared and I can not locate it anywhere. Whoever posted the information, could they please send it again? Thank you, Dave.
dj.vranch

Re: Downloading Classic episodes

Postby gfamily » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:40 pm

dj.vranch wrote:Hello. A while ago, I enquired how I could download classic episodes of The Sky at Night,from the bonus content, for watching on the computer, when an internet connection is not available. When the episodes were on the CD, there was no problem. I received a reply, from Admin, I believe, giving details of a way around this problem. Unfortunately, I did not use the information right away and I did not jot down the details. The reply with this information has now disappeared and I can not locate it anywhere. Whoever posted the information, could they please send it again? Thank you, Dave.

Check your PM Inbox
gfamily

Return to General