Switch to mobile style

group tests 'like for like'

A place to talk about Sky at Night Magazine's comprehensive reviews section

RE: group tests 'like for like'

Postby pulsar » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:16 am

I was in my local Sainsbury's and I was sort of checkin' this Foxy Lady when all of a sudden this really po faced woman about 38 just pushed her way in front of the said foxy one. I mean it was really rude and selfish and as she did it she looked at the lady in question and sort of grunted you know like a gorilla does and as she removed herself knocked this lady pretty hard and stomped off sucking her teeth. Well I was'nt standing for it. Before she had even moved 6 feet I let her have it about her rude and obnoxious behaviour which she denied with lots of physical gesticulations and shouting. But then the Foxy one joined in and between us we beat her into a sobbing heap

(verbally i'm afraid).

By the way I did acquire the foxy fone number "result".

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Second Star To The Right And Straight On Till Morning...
(Captain James T Kirk U.S.S Enterprise...)
pulsar

Postby dadofjack » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:06 pm

[quote]ORIGINAL: pulsar

I was in my local Sainsbury's and I was sort of checkin' this Foxy Lady when all of a sudden this really po faced woman about 38 just pushed her way in front of the said foxy one. I mean it was really rude and selfish and as she did it she looked at the lady in question and sort of grunted you know like a gorilla does and as she removed herself knocked this lady pretty hard and stomped off sucking her teeth. Well I was'nt standing for it. Before she had even moved 6 feet I let her have it about her rude and obnoxious behaviour which she denied with lots of physical gesticulations and shouting. But then the Foxy one joined in and between us we beat her into a sobbing heap

(verbally i'm afraid).

By the way I did acquire the foxy fone number "result".

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
[/quote]

Lol , superb .

What a total thread turn around but you could do group tests of said subject, Po vs Foxy.[;)]

mabye not the best subject for s&n ....

dadofjack

Postby pulsar » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Well at least it's all in good fun.

[:D]
Second Star To The Right And Straight On Till Morning...
(Captain James T Kirk U.S.S Enterprise...)
pulsar

Previous

Return to First Light and Group Test