Switch to mobile style

Hello All

Come and say hello to your fellow Sky at Night Magazine fan

Re: Hello All

Postby wooah62 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:42 am

Hi there....and same here. It all seems a bit daunting at the moment after going g through a minefield of information ......reflector or refracter....don't go for an EQ1 mount....an EQ1 mount isn't as complicated as all that :):). Well I have plumbed for a Skymax 90 with an EQ1 mount....out of the box yesterday and saw Jupiter with its moons at 11pm. I couldn't see and bands around Jupiter and I've got loads of questions to ask re this and more just like you....but I can't post a new message on this introduction part of the forum so I'll just have to look around. Anyhow nice to meet a fellow newbie tithe site and the hobby
wooah62

Re: Hello All

Postby Zippy » Sat May 19, 2018 2:34 am

wooah62 wrote:Hi there....and same here. It all seems a bit daunting at the moment after going g through a minefield of information ......reflector or refracter....don't go for an EQ1 mount....an EQ1 mount isn't as complicated as all that :):). Well I have plumbed for a Skymax 90 with an EQ1 mount....out of the box yesterday and saw Jupiter with its moons at 11pm. I couldn't see and bands around Jupiter and I've got loads of questions to ask re this and more just like you....but I can't post a new message on this introduction part of the forum so I'll just have to look around. Anyhow nice to meet a fellow newbie tithe site and the hobby

Hi Wooah,
Welcome.
I see you are still stuck on 2 posts.
I finally seem to have been freed up as of tonight. Today was the first time I could post a url too.
But if you don't post, you will not be freed from the restrictions.
Feel free to dump a dozen or so posts here on this thread, even if they are nonsensical.
Just to get your activity up then you will become free to post whatever threads you want.
Kind regards,
George
Zippy

Previous

Return to Introductions