Hi Everyone

Come and say hello to your fellow Sky at Night Magazine fan

Hi Everyone

Postby jess » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:10 am

Hi Everyone,

My names Jess and I’m 17 from the Northern Yorkshire/Teesside area. At the minute I’m studying at college, in my first year, and I hope to continue on to A-Level next year. I don’t actually have a telescope, but have been enjoying immersing myself in a few books and the BBC Sky at Night magazine. I’m still catching on to the most basic of things, really, but the Master Class section of the magazine is brilliant. It’s perfect for reading on the bus to college too, which is obviously an added bonus, haha.

The forum looks great, and I think I'll enjoy browsing various topics and hopefully taking part in a few. You can probably expect to see me asking a few questions in the near-to-distant future, too. :) So, hi, I guess! [:)]

-Jess
jess

RE: Hi Everyone

Postby qu54856bo » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:26 am

Hi Jess and welcome

This is a very friendly forum and there are some very knowledgeable people out there who, luckily, are more than happy to share their experience.

Auray
qu54856bo

Postby jsc248 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:50 pm

Hi Jess,
Welcome to the forum. As Auray says there are a lot of very friendly people on this forum who are only too happy to help with guidance and advice.
Hope to see you back soon.
jsc248.
To me astronomy is looking up and thinking "What the heck is going on up there!!"
jsc248

Postby gammalog » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:53 pm

Hi Jess and welcome

Your questions and participation in topical discussion will be well received.

Dave

gammalog

Postby jess » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:56 pm

Well you all seem very nice! Thanks for welcoming me! :)
jess

Return to Introductions