Hi

A place to hang out and chat about astronomy

Hi

Postby northerncross » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:53 pm

Hi guys & gals - its' me, Ali with a new user-name (thanks to gammalog and Kirsty)

As I'm not a very imaginative person, when it comes to choosing a user-name, much as I would like something good and appropriate, I always tend to use my own name. But, listening recently to a CD of Cat Stevens greatest hits (whoops - showing my age now!), as my favourite track (Moonshadow) played, I thought what a great user name that would be for this forum - so there it is, and here we are - I'm now Moonshadow.

When I've got a free 30 minutes or so (hopefully this weekend) I will relate the saga of my telescope purchase from Jessops - so look out for it as Jessops come out of it all with glowing colours!!

[:D] "I'm being followed by a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow. Leaping and hopping on a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow. And if I ever loose my hands............."

Ta Ta for now
Moonshadow (ex Ali!!!)
northerncross

RE: Hi

Postby les » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:26 pm

HI,
Moonshadow,the forum user formally known as Ali.[:D]It will take you longer to log on now.
Regards Les.
les

Postby northerncross » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:00 pm

Hi Les

Yeah I know it will take 7 more key strokes to log in, but I like 'moonshadow' far better than Ali.

Cheers
northerncross

Postby gammalog » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:00 pm

Hi Alison (note: I've spelt it correctly this time)

Glad that Kirsty was able to assist you, a very helpful young lady.

Moonshadow eh!!, now there's a 'sassy' name. Moonshadow's a nice piece of music too, and one that I'm not averse to playing on the Guitar or Keyboard. There, now I'll show my age too, who cares!!!.

At least people can relate to Moonshadow, while I bet there aren't too many on the Forum who could unravel the origin of Gammalog.

I look forward to hearing your telescope saga.

gammalog

Postby northerncross » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:40 pm

Gammalog - a bit of intrigue eh!! [8|][image]http://forum.skyatnightmagazine.com/micons/m5.gif[/image]
Perhaps you'll enlighten us on 'the origin of Gammalog' some day.

Regards
Ali

northerncross

Return to General