It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm

News News of yourdomain.com

Site map of yourdomain.com » Forum : yourdomain.com

A short text to describe your forum

France - A Dream Home

Living in France is one thing desired by many individuals. If you want to live in France then you have to get French property. You can read the advertisement section of the newspapers which has the section of houses for sale in France. After making a suitable choice, you should research about the properties for sale in France. French property is now a days very much wanted also.

If you want to live in France ...
Read more : France - A Dream Home | Views : 16 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General

Commercial advertizing

Commercial advertizing

Thought it was not allowed :)

complete-guide-to-astrophotography-order-online-t127063.html
Read more : Commercial advertizing | Views : 22 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General

Hello... anybody home?

Is this website alive?
Or....NOT?!

Thanks.

I Need XEvil.
XEvil 4.0 can break Google ReCaptcha-2!
Read more : Hello... anybody home? | Views : 52 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General

Hello my best friend

hello everyone, i am a new member in this forum. nice to meet you all.
Read more : Hello my best friend | Views : 46 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introductions

Obviously not as interesting but

Obviously not as interesting a topic as one where people post images but, does anyone actually just "LOOK" through their scope these days, and I do not mean in between imaging
Read more : Obviously not as interesting but | Views : 61 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Ask a silly (astronomy) question

Sunspot 2696 and overexposed shot of edge.

Hi I have done a couple of images of the sun today,just to test out my Skywatcher 80 ed with a solar fiter to see if I could get focus on my Gpam290c and this is what i ended with,hope you enjoy.
Andy

Orion skyscanner

Hi
I am new to this and looking for advice .
I have an Orion skyscanner 100mm , f4 , I would like to take pictures of the moon and other planets ... It came with 10 and 20 mm eyepiece .. they are not the best ..Any suggestions on which eyepiece go best with this scope , I'm also looking to buy barlows but have read conflicting reports on what ones are useful for ...
Read more : Orion skyscanner | Views : 161 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General

Huge Parabolic Mirror- Hubble telescope

My grandfather recently passed, peacefully in his hometown of Los Alamos, NM. In his possession, he had a huge, very heavy, parabolic mirror (approx. 3'x 4'). My mother, believes that the mirror was made for the Hubble telescope, but rejected because it had a small flaw. It's currently storef in a wood frame. She would like to sell it, but trying to find an interested party is a challenge. If you are interested, or know ...
Read more : Huge Parabolic Mirror- Hubble telescope | Views : 145 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Misc

Comet Panstarrs (R2) and Comet Heinze

A 10th magnitude comet is not normally something that I go for, but rumours of a wobbly, disjointed tail seemed too interesting to over-look, so I had a go on 7th Jan. It is located near to Taurus' nose, and wasn't difficult to find. Imaging the faint tail was another matter, but 10 successful 60sec images have just about brought it out.

There is also Comet Heinze, another 10th magnitude which is close enough ...
Read more : Comet Panstarrs (R2) and Comet Heinze | Views : 118 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Your astro observations, images & sketches

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 130887 • Total topics 19909 • Total members 144026