News News of yourdomain.com

Site map of yourdomain.com » Forum : yourdomain.com

A short text to describe your forum

MONO camera came today, WITH whole sky lens for imaging met

MONO camera came today, WITH whole sky lens for imaging meteors etc

P1050711.jpg

P1050713.jpg

P1050714.jpg
Read more : MONO camera came today, WITH whole sky lens for imaging met | Views : 36 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General

Home made solar Baader filter

Home made solar Baader filter just waiting for Baader continuum filter now

P1050702.jpg

P1050697.jpg
Read more : Home made solar Baader filter | Views : 88 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Telescope Making

What can I expect with a Skywatcher 102 refractor?

Hi,

After many months of reading and lots of confusion on what to get for my first scope, I have come down to a few things that I would like from it. Easy to set up and carry, light weight, and can use basically straight away when set up. My main interests are DSO’s galaxies star clusters ect.So after going through many reviews on different scopes I’ve decided that the Star Travel 102 would be ...

A few moon Images

Hi all I thought I would share a few moon images that I took last week as I could not post any for a while as the moderators had to unlock the system.
Andy
Read more : A few moon Images | Views : 167 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Your astro observations, images & sketches

Part of beehive cluster with ic2388

Hi all I took this image last week of the beehive cluster,my camera has only got part of it as my chip is small on my colour camera.I have managed to capture IC2388 which is 14.7 magnitude according to the information on that I gathered from google.I know my refractor is only supposed to got to 12.7 according to skywatchers website,I thought I would share but is nothing special.I only too 3 images in jpeg ...
Read more : Part of beehive cluster with ic2388 | Views : 188 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Your astro observations, images & sketches

Oumuamuo

Hi everyone I have just watched the sky at night program about oumuamuo and I do not understand it’s trejectory on the tv programme it is shown as a large u shape through our solar system I do not understand how it can be a u shape??? Why isn’t it a mostly straight trajectory’ through our space how can it be a u shape could someone please explain in simple terms that I might be ...
Read more : Oumuamuo | Views : 154 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Ask a silly (astronomy) question

Hi all! I'm glad to be here! Celestron for all :)) Hi all! I'm glad to be here! Celestron for all :))

We are happy that had registered had on this forum! And if the moderator will allow it I would like to introduce You to the best prices on Celestron telescopes. And we are ready to give discount coupons!
Read more : Hi all! I'm glad to be here! Celestron for all :)) | Views : 89 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

Hello SkyScanners

Hello Everbody,

My name is Gert and i am from Holland (so forgive my poor English).
I am into astronomy for 5 years now and started with a bresser Jupiter 70/700 refractor.

At first my interest lay at the Moon and Planets, but after a while Deep Sky got my attention.
That meant another telescope,so now i have a SW 8"Dobson and a SW 130p Flextube.
The 8"dobson opened a whole new world up there! ...
Read more : Hello SkyScanners | Views : 177 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

Buying a 2x Barlow

Hello Everybody,

My name is Gert and i am new here at this forum (like it).
I live in Holland and have been busy on astronomy for a few years now.

I have 2 scopes the SW 200p dobsonian and my new grab and go SW heritage 130p flextube.
Really like them both.

Also i have a question about the SW heritage 130p flextube.
I want to buy a 2x times Barlow for it, but ...
Read more : Buying a 2x Barlow | Views : 214 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Ask a silly (astronomy) question

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 131022 • Total topics 19935 • Total members 144176