Read more : Occupation | Views : 20 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General

Introduction

Hello. I am Alex Kutler.
Read more : Introduction | Views : 21 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General

Hi

Hi
Read more : Hi | Views : 18 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General

Free Embroidery Trial Free Embroidery Trial

If you think, cheap and quality can’t go hand in hand, it’s time. Check out absolute digitizing
embroidery digitizing and vectorizing service. Digitizing of embroidery designs costs only $1/1000
stitches, while preparation of vector art services starts only at $5.
Read more : Free Embroidery Trial | Views : 14 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General

The Moon with a DSLR again

Astronomy can be a big leveller at times, but for a change I really think I was close to the limit of what I can do with a DSLR only:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/philippug ... ed-public/
Read more : The Moon with a DSLR again | Views : 44 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Your astro observations, images & sketches

Lunar Eclipse 21st Jan 2019

No one has mentioned this yet, but just in case . . .

If you want to see it all you need to observe from 2:30am early on Monday morning.
Totality from about 4:45am to 5:45am

It is good to take dozens of photos of the moon at each stage but you need to be dedicated when it happens early morning. Setting the alarm for 4:30am, observing from a warm south/south-western facing bedroom, and getting ...
Read more : Lunar Eclipse 21st Jan 2019 | Views : 41 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Astro Alerts

Beginners Telescope Advice

I want to buy my partner a telescope. I only have up to £500 to spend. We live in a village but near Milton Keynes so light pollution is a fair problem, it would be good to take the telescope camping with us in the UK so need something fairly portable
I have been looking at the Sky-Watcher Skyliner-250PX FlexTube Dobsonian Telescope.
Is this a good buy?
Read more : Beginners Telescope Advice | Views : 52 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Equipment Advice

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 132120 • Total topics 20298 • Total members 146165