It is currently Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:38 pm

News News of yourdomain.com

Site map of yourdomain.com » Forum : yourdomain.com

A short text to describe your forum

Saturn occultation of BY Cancri

My observation was ruined by cloud
Read more : Saturn occultation of BY Cancri | Views : 1735 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Your astro observations, images & sketches

Tal 1

Hey iv got a Tal 1 for sale. Scope is clean and well looked after. Comes with finder.
Open to offers
Read more : Tal 1 | Views : 1079 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Equipment Advice

Kielder Starcamp

Kielder in spring -

http://www.richarddarn.demon.co.uk/starcamp/page6.html

This is a first for Sunderland Astronomical Society and will be a slightly smaller version of their famous autum starcamp, folow the link above for more information.

Cheers

Ernie
Read more : Kielder Starcamp | Views : 2009 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General

Astro Alerts

Admin,
Really pleased that you have got the forum back on line. I think that it is proving to be a great success as is the magazine. Well done to all involved.
Is it feasible for notification of astro alerts to be e-mailed to members as I don't check the forum every day, (very remiss of me I know).
Finally, do you think members would like the idea of groups for specific scopes; I have ...
Read more : Astro Alerts | Views : 1315 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Astro Alerts

Not quite a new discovery!!

Hi Gang,
I was out observing the other night and had the telescope set up with a medium power eyepice in and was happily drawing Saturn on the pad. All of a sudden a bright orange light appeared from nowhere. At first I wondered what was going on, until I looked away from the telescope to discover that an aeroplane had crossed the field of view and it must have ben the tail light I ...
Read more : Not quite a new discovery!! | Views : 2485 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Your astro observations, images & sketches

Meet

Hi All locals i live in Suffolk tried various clubs But------
would like to meet , speak on the phone to talk Astronomy
or to go observing with,( nothing funny mind. )

Cheers geoff
Read more : Meet | Views : 868 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General

Light-Bridge dobsonians.

Hi all ,im new to Astronomy & i havent got a scope yet, but in thinking of geting the new LIGHT BRIDGE DOBSONIANS from meade the 10" could any one tell me if it is a good scope or not .
Thanks
Orbiter.
Read more : Light-Bridge dobsonians. | Views : 2344 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General

Software

Hi all,
Can anyone help me with some advice on software, I have heard that starry night pro is good. I am new to astronomy, I don't have a laptop and at present have no intention of operating my ETX 90 via software, I just want to explore and learn about the subject.

many thanks
Read more : Software | Views : 1471 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Equipment Advice

FORUM

Hi All,nice to see the forum back.
Well done to all concerned and all your efforts appreciated.

Roy.
Read more : FORUM | Views : 1714 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General

Hello Folks

Just joined, thought I'd say........
Hi
( plus see if I could make it work! )
Read more : Hello Folks | Views : 2430 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 132227 • Total topics 20319 • Total members 146449