Meade etx80 AT TC

Meade etx80 AT TC

Postby fluke2 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm

As above meade etx 80 at tc goto telescope newer model with built in barlow and diagonal includes 494 controller/ tripod/ compass level/ 4x eyepieces meade 4000 9.7mm super plossl/meade sr4mm/meade 6mm plossl multicoated/meade series 4000 ds 26mm super plossl/meade soft carrier case for tripod/and a meade aluminium hard scope and lens case/.This kit was bought for my grandson who has decided he cant be bothered so its hiding under his bed this little lot cost me nearly 450 quid so 250 or best offer the scope is immaculate with no damage and used twice instructions included (but very vague) before I forget it has a multi voltage 240-9v adapter that was made up by maplins with a cable to work the scope that cost 35 quid I will include that as well and 12 duracell new batteries so all in all grab a bargain it must go, one last thing pick up only from durham big parcel or could meet up to thirty miles from my address tel NOW SOLD before 10pm dont worry about this number it will self destruct after scope sold cheers.Forgot also a meade adapter no64st for connecting a digital camera and a 1/25 fit moon filter.

NOW SOLD CHEERS ALAN HOPE YOU AND PETE ENJOY THE KIT HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT ANY PROBLEMS GIVE ME A RING.
fluke2

Return to Telescopes & Mounts