Orion Optics 200mm F6 T.A

Orion Optics 200mm F6 T.A

Postby skywatcher1 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:56 am

[font=arial][size=2]

[b]SPX 200 f6 - Optical Tube Assembly.[/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=3][b]The 200mm f6 model is ideal for the user who requires an all round excellent performer whilst keeping portability very easy indeed[/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=2]The long focal length and small secondary obstruction, coupled with 1/8 wavefront optics, ensure that images way beyond expectation, are guaranteed. high quality systems is obvious with this scope. [/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=2]Image quality is both excellent and consistent, one aspect has been to utilise as small as possible a secondary mirror size to enable minimum obstruction without any undue reduction in field of view.[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=2]This unit is as new, and in original box, used just a few times, as I have converted to refractors to ease of transportation.[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=2]Cost £675 (with finder), and still is on Orion Optics site.[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=2]Comes with standard Crayford focus, 50mm Vixen finder scope, cooling fan.[/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=2]Will accept £550 including delivery with finder and three eyepieces.[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=2]I am more than happy to take photographs of the scope if required so please email me. Also comes with £100 woth of signed Patrick Moore moon and Mars maps[/size][/font]

[image]local://581/FDF3127EC33A4B798A68DFAC45E087A2.jpg[/image]
skywatcher1

Return to Binoculars & Scopes