78%
Stars
11%
Satelite
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: U.F.O posing as stars???

Postby Kaiser » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:26 am

I saw the same thing last summer (2016) with a friend of mine. We saw what initially looked like a shooting star that shot from one end of the sky to the other. As it was shooting across I focused in on it better and noticed it was 3 stars grouped together like a triangle moving in sync. What made it even more weird and made me believe it wasn't man-made was that the 3 stars were alternating NOT rotating position. There was no sound or no outline of a shape of a craft. Just 3 stars. These alternating stars in formation shooting across the sky at a speed that could not be any aircraft was beyond mind boggling. It made my heart sink into my stomach and changed my life forever.
Kaiser

Postby Mrg » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 pm

This sounds very similar to what i say a few months back. Date 08 July 2017 time 2240/5 Location London UK.I was looking at a clear sky and noticed nothing out of the ordinary .I glanced away for a minute then looked up again. I witnessed 3 bright lights traveling in a triangle formation 1 front 2 rear. They were traveling at the same speed and were bright as the ISS when viewed at 75 degrees. They were traveling from southwest to North East over my house. I watched them for about 5 seconds then all of a sudden all 3 faded out to nothing. I have studied ISS and satellites they don’t fade out that quick you can watch them travel across the sky for a minute or so. These just turned off?
They were first observed at about 75 degrees and faded out at about 80 degrees. It was as if they just cloaked when i noticed them. The 2 rear lights appeared to be about 10-15 inches apart in the sky if measured. Secret craft/extra-terrestrial intelligence possibly.
Mrg

Postby Theylooklikestars » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:28 am

I have been looking all through the internet for something like this to see if anyone else has seen this. It's definitely scanning or watching, wonder if it could just be some government survellience we don't know about
Theylooklikestars

Postby spartan45 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:04 pm

The winter Olympic drone show by Intel on 18th February 2018 at Pyeongchang County in Gangwon-do province, South Korea, demonstrates wonderfully how drones can fit the bill of UFOs posing as stars. Unfortunately this was the 9th day of the winter Olympics, long after day one’s opening ceremony and so other than a brief clip on BBC news the mainstream appears to have let this beautiful display slip by unnoticed. The best I could find is this footage on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waeXQwnkYAc
spartan45

Postby starufo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:49 am

its a triangle ufo..... its been in our area in low orbit for two weeks....its has a black mass,,,and a dim light at each corner
starufo

Postby cyclops » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:45 pm

UFO does not mean alien craft, it simply means something as yet unexplained
There's coffee in that nebula!
cyclops

Postby Mijo11 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:25 am

Has anyone ever seen, through a telescope, a triangular formation of three very bright stars with a bright beam of white light shooting from Star to star in a counterclockwise direction? The stars, if that's what they are, seemed to be only inches apart through the lens of a telescope. This formation could not be seen with the naked eye. Nor did this formation itself change location, (move). It seems to be perfect in triangular shape, i.e. each star, (perfect circles), are equal distance apart. The only moving aspect of this is the bright beam of white light darting from Star to star.
Anyone have an answer for what this might have been, or have also seen this. From the northern Midwest U.S. night sky, this formation was slightly Southwest.
One other note of importance, this was seen many many years ago, I'm just now willing to ask if anyone may have shared the experiance, or have scientific explanations.
Thanks all
Mijo11

Postby Gfamily2 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:59 pm

That the stars were 'very bright' through the telescope, but invisible to the naked eye suggests to me (at least), that it might have been something about the way you were using the 'scope, rather than anything actually up there.
Of course, this is just my interpretation, based on your description, which doesn't match with anything I've heard of.
Scopes: Meade 8" SCT, Skywatcher 127mm Mak, Raffle winner of SW ST80
For imaging: Pentax K5, Asda webcam, Star Adventurer (new toy)
For companionship: Mid Cheshire Astronomical Group.
(Not a moderator)
Gfamily2

Postby mariofs » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:54 pm

what are the 2 birght object at night? i live in east coast and see really bright close object to earth...
mariofs

Postby Gfamily2 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:45 pm

mariofs wrote:what are the 2 birght object at night? i live in east coast and see really bright close object to earth...

The very bright object in the West in the evening is most likely to be Venus.
The slightly less bright object in the east in the evening, or towards south at about midnight is Jupiter.
If your look in the south east a couple of hours later than midnight you should see Saturn. It'll be to the right of the moon tonight
Scopes: Meade 8" SCT, Skywatcher 127mm Mak, Raffle winner of SW ST80
For imaging: Pentax K5, Asda webcam, Star Adventurer (new toy)
For companionship: Mid Cheshire Astronomical Group.
(Not a moderator)
Gfamily2

PreviousNext

Return to General