Release dates?

A place for general chat about Sky at Night Magazine

Release dates?

Postby BenBubb » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi everyone,
completely new to Sky At Night magazine bought the January edition at the weekend and loved it. So just subscribed tonight and realised the next issue I will be sent will be the March issue.
What sort of date does it come out every month as I will want to get the FEB issue?
Many thanks
Ben
BenBubb

Re: Release dates?

Postby Admin » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 am

Hi Ben,

Glad you're enjoying the magazine. The February issue will be on sale in shops on Tuesday 22nd January. Subscribers usually receive their copies a few days prior to the on sale date.

Kind regards
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Postby parus ater » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Lucky you, I've tried many times to subscribe over the years online only for absolutely sod all to happen.
parus ater

Postby Admin » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:13 am

Hi Parus ater,

Would you be able to let us know what problems you've been having with the subscribe online facility please and we will do our best to resolve it. We regularly check that the procedure is working and have not encountered any problems.

You can reach the online subscription webpage by clicking on any of the subscribe adverts throughout our website or clicking on the 'subscribe' section in the top menu bar. You can also try clicking this link: http://www.buysubscriptions.com/science ... bscription

Kind regards
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Postby DavePostle » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:04 am

Hi All,

I've recently subscribed to the iPad version of the magazine, initially for one month to see how it works and whether I enjoy the content.

The subscription said I can access issues published during the subscription period, however I have not been able to find the Feb issue that was out on the 22nd Jan.

Did I get the wrong information or am I missing something obvious?

Thx Dave.
DavePostle

Return to General