Sir Patrick Moore may you find your sweetheart.

A place for general chat about Sky at Night Magazine

Sir Patrick Moore may you find your sweetheart.

Postby startelescopes » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 pm

from all at Star Telescopes may we offer our condolences to all concerned.

Sir Patrick you recently were quoted as saying this isn't the end. May you find your sweetheart once again and be granted your marriage in the heavens youv'e certainly earned it.

Gone but not forgotten the astronomical world will always be indebted to you for you passion, humour, intellect and infectious enthusiam.

THANK YOU!

Richard Best
startelescopes

Re: Sir Patrick Moore may you find your sweetheart.

Postby pete1250 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:28 pm

startelescopes wrote:from all at Star Telescopes may we offer our condolences to all concerned.

Sir Patrick you recently were quoted as saying this isn't the end. May you find your sweetheart once again and be granted your marriage in the heavens youv'e certainly earned it.

Gone but not forgotten the astronomical world will always be indebted to you for you passion, humour, intellect and infectious enthusiam.

THANK YOU!

Richard Best

Hear, hear Richard....RIP Sir Patrick. I see you every time I look up at night when the sky is clear. Over the years you have always been the one constant, the one thing that I could rely on to be exactly that which I cherished. The Sky At Night....it spoke to us, you spoke to us. We had our own world yet others were always welcome to watch. Above all else the programme always assumed it was speaking to people who wanted to know and knew what the subject matter was about. It never spoke down!
pete1250

Return to General