Sir Patrick Moore

Sir Patrick Moore

Postby skywatcher1 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:50 pm

[size=2][align=center][b][size=5][u]Sir Patrick Moore has recently released items for sale.[/u][/size][/b][/align][align=center][/size][size=2] [/align][align=center][u][/u][/align][align=center][b]We accept payment by paypal allowing easy payment from credit and debit cards, please contact us. [/b][/align][align=center][b][/b] [/align][align=center][email=skywatcher@tesco.net][size=5]skywatcher@tesco.net[/size][/email][/align][align=center][b] [/align][/b]
[/size][b][i][u][size=5][align=center]NEW. We are now taking orders for Patricks MARS MAP.[/align][/b][/i][/u][/size][size=2][align=center] [/align][align=center]This will be in a special limited edition, complete with certificate of authenticity showing him with the map and signing it.[/align][align=center]Available for the same price as the Moon map (available now and printed by Ordnance Survey) £45.00 plus postage, sent in a postal tube.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]The Moon map available is £45 and a limited number (250) will be autographed by Patrick Moore.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Others will be available unsigned for £15.99.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Patricks Music CD is also available for £9.99.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]This is music written by Patrick Moore and three tracks featuring him playing.[/align][align=center] [/align][/size][b][i][u][size=5][align=center]If you would also like a Patrick Moore “Teddy” complete with scroll of the Moon Map orders for these are also being taken.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]The Patrick Moore Teddy's, two in fact, [/align][align=center]£10.99 and £12.99 , [/align][align=center]One teddy with [size=5]
monocle [/size] and another with scroll[/align][align=center]plus postage and a presentation box.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Finally, a mug is now available featuring Patrick Moores Moon Map, [/align][align=center]and s copy of his signature, £6.99 plus postage[/align][align=center] [/align][/b][/i][/u][/size]

[image]local://581/9F8E0C5942784AFA9A9149635C9D2D89.jpg[/image]
skywatcher1

RE: Sir Patrick Moore

Postby Chanctonbury » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:23 pm

[quote][align=center][b][i][u][size="5"]The Patrick Moore Teddy's, two in fact, [/size][/u][/i][/b][/align][align=center][b][i][u][size="5"]£10.99 and £12.99 , [/size][/u][/i][/b][/align][align=center][b][i][u][size="5"]One teddy with Manacle and another with scroll[/size][/u][/i][/b][/align][align=center][b][i][u][size="5"]plus postage and a presentation box.[/size][/u][/i][/b][/align]
[/quote]

Why would anyone want a Teddy Bear with handcuffs on?
Chanctonbury

Postby skywatcher1 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:13 pm

My son made a spelling mistake, we must thank the reader for pointing this out.
skywatcher1

Postby mba007 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:16 pm

mba007

Postby mba007 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:16 pm

Any chance of sample images of said Mars map, manacled teddies, etc... in order to know what we'd get.
mba007

Postby skywatcher1 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:50 am

A very good question from "Martin", Maidenhead Astronomical Society.

Please visit

[url=http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/SPM/STAR_distribution.html][u][color=#810081]http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/SPM/STAR_distribution.html[/color][/u][/url]

Also, I must apologize for what appears to be a joke on the notice board, I am fifteen, am registered disabled and have learning difficulties.

I rely on a spell checker and obviously did not check monocle, I am pleased it has brought such pleasure.

The latest items, teddy, Mars map will appear when they can be added to the site, but our contact details are there please feel free to call us and we will email photographs to you.

I apologize to Patrick for this error.
skywatcher1

Return to Misc