Sir Patrick Moore

Sir Patrick Moore

Postby skywatcher1 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:06 pm

[size=2] [/size][align=center][b][size=5][u]Sir Patrick Moore has recently released items for sale.[/u][/size][/b][/align][align=center][size=2] [/align][align=center][u][/u][/align][align=center][b]We accept payment by paypal allowing easy payment from credit and debit cards, please contact us. [/b][/align][align=center][b][/b] [/align][align=center][email=skywatcher@tesco.net][size=5]skywatcher@tesco.net[/size][/email][/align][align=center][b] [/align][/b]
[/size][b][i][u][size=5][align=center]NEW. We are now taking orders for Patricks MARS MAP.[/align][/b][/i][/u][/size][size=2][align=center] [/align][align=center]This will be in a special limited edition, complete with certificate of authenticity showing him with the map and signing it.[/align][align=center]Available for the same price as the Moon map (available now and printed by Ordnance Survey) £45.00 plus postage, sent in a postal tube.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]The Moon map available is £45 and a limited number (250) will be autographed by Patrick Moore.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Others will be available unsigned for £15.99.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Patricks Music CD is also available for £9.99.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]This is music written by Patrick Moore and three tracks featuring him playing.[/align][align=center] [/align][/size][b][i][u][size=5][align=center]If you would also like a Patrick Moore “Teddy” complete with scroll of the Moon Map orders for these are also being taken.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]The Patrick Moore Teddy's, two in fact, [/align][align=center]£10.99 and £12.99 , [/align][align=center]One teddy with [size=5]
monocle [/size] and another with scroll[/align][align=center]plus postage and a presentation box.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Finally, a mug is now available featuring Patrick Moores Moon Map, [/align][align=center]and s copy of his signature, £6.99 plus postage[/align][/size][/u][/i][/b]

[image]local://581/BD44529EC9594544ADA78A9555591558.jpg[/image]
skywatcher1

RE: Sir Patrick Moore

Postby Chanctonbury » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:23 pm

[quote]
[align=center][b][i][u][size="5"]The Patrick Moore Teddy's, two in fact, [/size][/u][/i][/b][/align][align=center][b][i][u][size="5"]£10.99 and £12.99 , [/size][/u][/i][/b][/align][align=center][b][i][u][size="5"]One teddy with Manacle and another with scroll[/size][/u][/i][/b][/align][align=center][b][i][u][size="5"]plus postage and a presentation box.[/size][/u][/i][/b][/align]
[/quote]

Why would anyone want a Teddy Bear with handcuffs on?
Chanctonbury

Postby skywatcher1 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:30 pm

My son made an error.

I must thank Skywatcher for pointing this out.

Perhaps an email would have served the purpose just as well.

thank you.
skywatcher1

Postby Chanctonbury » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:30 pm

No, this served my purpose just fine.
Chanctonbury

Postby sftonkin » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:50 pm

[quote]ORIGINAL: skywatcher

No, this served my purpose just fine.
[/quote]
[:D][:D][:D]
sftonkin

Postby spartacus » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:40 pm

Nice work Steve, [:D] you said so much by saying so little ![:D]

Keef
spartacus

Postby skywatcher1 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:50 am

As I stated in the other advert, I am [i]fifteen, registerd disabled and have learning difficulties, sorry[/i].

I apologize to Patrick for the error, and am surprised that some appear to take such delight from mocking disabled children.

I am sure this was not your intention was it so perhaps we can forget this now ?.

Again my sincere apologies to Patrick Moore for the error.
skywatcher1

Postby sftonkin » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:40 pm

[quote]ORIGINAL: skywatcher1

My son made an error.
[/quote]

Does this mean that two of you use the same logon? If so, may I request that you introduce some way for the rest of us to distinguish which of you is posting. Thanks.
sftonkin

Return to Accessories