Skywatcher Heritage 130p Dobsonian For Sale

Skywatcher Heritage 130p Dobsonian For Sale

Postby qcruse » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:14 pm

This Skywatcher Heritage 130p Dobsonian has had very little use and is like new. It comes in its original box with all original packaging and all original accessories, including manuals. The accessories are two lenses, 25mm and 10mm and a red dot finder. This telescope is light, easy to store, easy to setup and yet provides superb images. It is a very reluctant sale due to health problems. When I have been able to use the telescope I have seen the bands on Jupiter, the rings on Saturn, tracked comets and managed to track the ISS across the sky. Its amazing how much detail can be seen with this small and portable telescope.

For a review try here http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/11302 ... dobsonian/

It will make an excellent gift and a really good starter scope or a quick grab and go scope.

IMPORTANT POSTING INFORMATION:
I am willing to post the telescope for approximately £15. However no courier will insure a telescope in transit. I will post it but it will not be insured and I cannot be held responsible for any damage in transit. The telescope will be packaged in its original box and carton. I will add extra packing and padding where I can. I am told that very few scopes are damaged in transit but it is a concern. Collection in person is fine and I would be happy to deliver within a reasonable distance for the cost of fuel. I live in SY23 3BQ. However I will be in the Bristol area from the 2nd to the 4th of November and would be willing to bring the scope with me.

I am asking £90 and £15 postage.

Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
Attachments
dob2.jpg
Picture of telescope
dob2.jpg (175.23 KiB) Viewed 5670 times
qcruse

Re: Skywatcher Heritage 130p Dobsonian For Sale

Postby qcruse » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Sold
qcruse

Return to Binoculars & Scopes