"SOLD" Camera: Hutech-Modified Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)Body only, with Type I (UV/IR block)

"SOLD" Camera: Hutech-Modified Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)Body only, with Type I (UV/IR block)

Postby nebulaman » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 am

[size=2][font="ms sans serif"][b]Camera: Hutech-Modified Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)Body only, with Type I (UV/IR block)
[/b]Selling as upgraded to another camera.
Includes Canon Remote Switch RS60 E3

Hutech Canon Rebel XT (350D Body only) Astro Digital Camera w/Type 1 Filter.

Canon Rebel XT spectrum enhanced digital camera with the original IR blocker removed and replaced with a UV/IR blocking filter.
Includes all standard Canon accessories.

Canon 8-megapixel Digital Rebel XT (350D) digital SLR camera that is spectrum enhanced to make full use of the bandwidth of the Canon CMOS sensor through the use of custom designed filters. Standard Canon cameras, like most modern digital cameras, incorporate IR-cutoff filters which also cut into the deep red end of the visible spectrum, greatly reducing response to a scientifically important part of the visible and IR spectrum. especially enhanced for scientific/engineering applications such as astrophotography.

The Hutech enhanced filter consist of a permanently mounted rear filter (RF) which replaces the standard Canon IR filter, mounted close to the imaging sensor.

Hutech Product Number: EOS031

£320.00 P&P inc [color=#ff0000]SOLD
[/color]
Thanks

Wayne[/font][/size]

[image]local://2557/650663DBD49E411E8DBC8D260118593B.jpg[/image]
nebulaman

Return to CCDs