SynScan goto conversion

SynScan goto conversion

Postby doody » Sun May 03, 2009 3:43 pm

deleted.
doody

RE: SynScan goto conversion

Postby cugsy » Mon May 25, 2009 9:53 pm

I bought a DSI from this bloke and its rubbish so go careful. He got paid paypal and posted late . He hasn't answered my emails . Money wasted so beware. John
cugsy

Postby doody » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:46 am

What a joke! paid thurs-arrived tues!! first msg-not happy with condition-answer - pic with ad!!! do any better on e-bay no! perfect! 2nd msg-it doesnt work-I cant get an image,all i get is apicture full of noise!!-answer have you installed correctly etc? have you tried a tutorial? no reply!!
As to to the no reply rubbish. Some people have a life and dont spend it all checking their e-mail!! Whats wrong with the phone? [8|]
doody

Postby cugsy » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:56 pm

If the picture you refer to is the tiny little thumbprint you posted,how can anyone see the condition from that? I paid straight away after a little cockup with the paypal adress but still waited over a week for it. I wiped your phone number because I didn't think I'd need to get in touch over this. The way you advertised the DSI led me (and presumably others ) to believe it was new or near new - used twice , remember?. No! Used quite a lot. Anyway I've had enough.
cugsy

Return to Accessories