The best astro magazine.

A place for general chat about Sky at Night Magazine

The best astro magazine.

Postby jsc248 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:03 pm

What a superb magazine. I have subscribed to many other magazines but this is by far the best!
jsc248
To me astronomy is looking up and thinking "What the heck is going on up there!!"
jsc248

RE: The best astro magazine.

Postby jason_hill » Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:43 pm

Very good magazine, but:
(1) the magazines arrive in a slightly battered condition through the post;
(2) the coverdiscs are stuck so securely to the magazine that removing them frequently causes yet more damage; and
(3) it would have made a better impression if the e-mail inviting me to join this forum hadn't included "[i]You can also buy and sell [u]astrological[/u] equipment and there's even a photo gallery for you to show off your best [u]astrological[/u] shots[/i]" (sic). Shome mishtake shurely?
jason_hill

Postby sonia » Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:00 pm

The only problem i have with this magazine, is that i can only get it from WHSmiths and not a newsagents like GTNews, so i have to travel. I would subscribe, if i had £40. All in all i think the magazine is great, especially when it comes with a CD-ROM in every isssue, thats what makes it worth its money!
sonia

Postby Admin » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:10 am

Hi Jason,

1) Please contact your local depot to ensure they're aware of this. We do our upmost to publish high quality products and it's dissapointing to hear your subscription is being mistreated during delivery.
2) Yes, the CD's are stuck firmly onto the magazine to prevent missing discs during delivery. The adhesive will not damage the magazine cover if removed slowly.
3) We apologise for the typo's in the newsletter. We'll ensure this doesn't happen again! :)

Best wishes,
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Return to General