Vodcast filming at Salisbury Star Party

A place to talk about the magazine's vodcast

Vodcast filming at Salisbury Star Party

Postby Admin » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi everyone,

We will be filming an episode of the [i]Sky at Night Magazine[/i] vodcast from the 2010 Salisbury Star Party on Friday 13 August.

We're looking to talk to and film several of the attendees about their equipment and what they have been (or are) observing/imaging. So if you are going to be at the star party on the Friday (during the day) and are interested in speaking to us on camera please could you drop an email to our news editor Will Gater: willgater AT bbcmagazines.com

Many thanks,

The Sky at Night editorial team
Admin
Site Admin

RE: Vodcast filming at Salisbury Star Party

Postby philip pugh » Tue May 25, 2010 5:43 pm

[quote]ORIGINAL: Admin

Hi everyone,

We will be filming an episode of the [i]Sky at Night Magazine[/i] vodcast from the 2010 Salisbury Star Party on Friday 13 August.

We're looking to talk to and film several of the attendees about their equipment and what they have been (or are) observing/imaging. So if you are going to be at the star party on the Friday (during the day) and are interested in speaking to us on camera please could you drop an email to our news editor Will Gater: willgater AT bbcmagazines.com

Many thanks,

The Sky at Night editorial team
[/quote]

Typical! I would have been interested except that it's my (non-astronomer) wife's birthday. Just make sure someone's filming the Perseids.
philip pugh

Return to Sky At Night vodcast