UCL Certificate of Higher Education in Astronomy
All you need to know about University College London's astronomy qualification.
The UCL Certificate of Higher Education in Astronomy is taught one evening per week at the UCL campus in Central London, with practical sessions at the University of London Observatory at Mill Hill NW7.
The course is taught within the Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- Certificate of Higher Education in Astronomy in two years of part-time study
- No subject-related A-level requirements
- Much greater coverage of subject than ordinary evening classes Study in UCL's Physics and Astronomy Department - top-rated for teaching and research
- One evening per week at UCL from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Conveniently located close to Euston Station in Central London
- Regular practical classes at our superbly equipped Observatory at Mill Hill
- For keen amateur astronomers, teachers and everyone interested in learning more about astronomy
- Endorsed by the Royal Astronomical Society
Tel: 020 7679 3943