This month's features:
- Mapping the Milky Way - how the Gaia mission is revealing the secrets of the Galaxy
- Strangest Stars in the Universe - not all stars are the same...
- Through the Lens of Time - the top UK historical astronomical sites to visit this summer
- Stellarium Uncovered - how to make the most of the digital planetarium
- Capturing the Clouds - a mission to study noctilucent clouds up close
Celestron Astro Fi 5 Schmidt-Cassegrain Wi-Fi system
Avalon M-Uno Fast Reverse Wi-Fi Go-To mount
Atik Horizon CMOS camera
Online Bonus Content
Watch our video interview with Gray Rybka, a scientist working on a new project to discover dark matter
The Sky at Night programme explores the prospect of finding signs of life on Mars
Pete Lawrence and Paul Abel guide us through June's night skies in the Virtual Planetarium.
Also this month
A beginner's guide to astro imaging
How to build a rotating eyepiece turret
Image processing - fine tuning noctilucent cloud images
Monthly Bulletin pages bring you up to date with all the latest astronomical news, as well as Cutting Edge revealing the highlights from brand new research
Our June Sky Guide featuring the Sun, Comet 21P/Giacobini-Zinner and Saturn's Seeliger effect.
Our Scope Doctor answers your technical kit questions
Interactive: your letters, tweets, forum posts and readers’ scopes
Gear – a round up of the latest astronomical accessories
What’s On listings – find out what astronomy events are on near you
Hotshots - this month's pick of your very best astrophotos
Beautiful new images from space in Eye on the Sky
The latest astronomy books reviewed
On Sale Date:
Iain Todd is BBC Sky at Night Magazine's Content Editor. He fell in love with the night sky when he caught his first glimpse of Orion, aged 10.