BBC Sky At Night Magazine Subscription
Subscribe to the UK's biggest selling astronomy magazine today.
BBC Sky at Night Magazine is packed with articles on the latest space science and astronomy stories, detailed advice on how the get the best views of each month's night-sky highlights, and comment and analysis you won't find anywhere else from the presenters of The Sky at Night TV show on BBC Four: Chris Lintott, Pete Lawrence and Maggie Aderin-Pocock.
Inside the July 2019 issue of BBC Sky at Night Magazine:
- How Apollo 11 changed our world
- A guide to Apollo's lunar landing sites
- The forgotten mission to Mars
- On the trail of a lost Venus probe
- A guide to the 2 July total solar eclipse
- Summer stargazing for kids
- Our 17-page guide to July's night-sky highlights