- Interview: the construction and science behind the Giant Magellan Telescope
- Tale of a comet: looking back on the Rosetta mission at 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko
- 3200 Phaethon: the asteroid that causes the Geminid meteor shower
- Observations shed light on the history of our Galaxy’s supermassive black hole
- Could exoplanets host a global electric current?
New to astronomy? Get started with our newcomers' guides.
The latest telescopes, cameras, binoculars, mounts and accessories tried and tested.
By entering your details, you are agreeing to Sky at Night Magazine terms and conditions. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Guides and galleries to help you get imaging the night sky
Celebrating the latest missions and the history of humanity's journey into space