- A traveller’s guide to aurora hunting
- Stargazing around the world: an interview with Liz Bonnin
- Can’t see the aurora? You can detect it with a homemade magnetometer
- Aurora adventures: visiting Swedish Lapland for the Northern Lights
- Science instruments installed on UK-built Mars rover Rosalind Franklin
Astronomy equipment reviews
The latest telescopes, cameras, binoculars, mounts and accessories tried and tested.
By entering your details, you are agreeing to Sky at Night Magazine terms and conditions. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Guides and galleries to help you get imaging the night sky
Get the latest news from humanity's spacefaring probes